Thanks to its innovative European technology and the reduced recharging times between each flash, the Venus effectively and thoroughly targets the cells responsible for the hair growth and/or skin disorder treated. Results are visible after just a few sessions (20% quicker than most IPL devices on the market).
29,900 exc. GST
Pay $500 deposit today and benefit from our online special.
Photo Derma Chrome Technology
Thanks to the innovative Photo Derma Chrome (PDC) technology, a photographic sensor on the applicator, Venus records the skin colour and its temperature to automatically select the most suitable programme for your client.
The PDC technology is available for all 6 treatments offered by Venus.
Client must wear +30 SPF sunscreen to protect the skin from the sun during and 3 weeks after the treatment.
- Pregnant women.
- People with diabetes.
- Very dark / black skin (Skin phototype VI).
- Grey / red hair (not effective on this hair type due to the low amount of melanin).
- Damaged, infected, burnt skin.
- Skin with recent sunburn (Wait a month for recovery).
- Unusual skin lesion (Needs medical advice).
- Tattoo o (Cannot provide treatment over a tattoo).
- Skin disease (acne, psoriasis, eczema...).
- Photosensitive medications.
- Cutaneous pathology history
- Not suitable on animals