Cobra+ is an easy to use, non-mydriati c digital fundus camera. The 5 mega pixel camera produces high resoluti on reti nal images up to a 50 degree visual fi eld. Cobra+ can capture images through a very small pupil diameter (2.5mm).
- No need for fluorescein during retinal screening.
- High definition (HD).
- 9 fixation points.
- Internal fixation selectable in the software.
- Mosaic function up to 80° field of view: Broader view of the retina for a wider analysis, thus a more accurate preventive treatment. No need to invest in an expensive tool to broaden your image.
- Standard field of view up to 50°
- Manual capture for conditions where retina is not normal.
- Infrared picture acquisition.
- A minimal pupil diameter of 2.2mm and a low flash intensity make it possible to generate a high quality fundus photo quickly and accurately, with minimal patient discomfort.
- MGD Analysis.
- AVR Module available for arterial statistical evaluation of vascular system giving prediction of heart disease.
- Simultaneously captures colour and infrared image.
Dry Eye Function
Detect Meibomian Gland atrophy through infrared meibography.
Data transfer USB 3.0 Power supply external power source 24 VCC In: 100-240Vac - 50/60Hz - 0.9-05A - Out: 24Vdc - 40W Power net cable: IEC C14 plug Dimensions (HxWxD) 420 x 315 x 255mm Weight 6Kg Chin rest movement 70mm ± 1mm Minimum height of the chin cup from table 23cm Base movement (xyz) 105 x 110 x 30mm Working distance: 20mm
Auxiliary IR Led @850nm White fl ash Led @450-650nm
Spherical correction from -20D to +10D (through handle placed on the optic head) Image resolution 2448 x 2051 (5MPixel) Vision field 50° x 45° Minimum pupil size 2.5mm Compatibility with standard UNI EN ISO 10940:2009, DICOM v3 (IHE integration profile EYECARE Workflow) Fixation points 1 internal + 1 on the chin rest Compatibility with standard DICOM v3 (IHE integration profile EYECARE Workflow)
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENT
PC: 4 GB RAM - Video Card 1 GB RAM (not shared) resolution 1024 x 768 pixels - USB 3.0 type A Operating system: Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 10 (32/64 bit). *The specifics and the images are not contractually binding and can be modified without notice. Windows® is a Microsoft Corporation trademark