The E>O75 IPL device has been designed to be used on the whole body including face, bikini lines, brazilian, mankini, etc... The only part you have to avoid is the eye area. Your clients will have to wear safety googles to cover their eyes.
The E>O75 is designed and developed for skin clinics and beauty salons.
The E>O75 can only be used by trained beauticians who fully understand the use of the IPL technology.
A total of 6 to 8 sessions have to be completed, spaced between 6 to 8 weeks for optimum results. Only one or two touch ups a year for maintenance will be necessary.
Client must wear +30 SPF sunscreen to protect the skin from the sun during and 3 weeks after the treatment.
Results are apparent after the first treatment. The hair will fall out progressively 7 to 21 days after each session.
- Pregnant women.
- People with diabetes.
- Very dark / black skin (Skin phototype VI).
- Grey / red hair (not effective on this hair type due to the low amount of melanin).
- Damaged, infected, burnt skin.
- Skin with recent sunburn (Wait a month for recovery).
- Unusual skin lesion (Needs medical advice).
- Tattoo o (Cannot provide treatment over a tattoo).
- Skin disease (acne, psoriasis, eczema...).
- Photosensitive medications.
- Cutaneous pathology history
- Not suitable on animals
How to use the E-O75
E-O75 - How it works