The E>Clean is a cutting edge IPL device dedicated to the treatment of inflammatory and retentional acnes for adults and teenagers. It has been designed to be used on skin phototype I (fair) to IV (olive skin, Asian/ Mediterranean/Middle Eastern skin types) and is recommended for acne grade I to V on Burton scale.
Adults suffering from acne must undertake medical examination to determine the cause of the acne before being treated with Intense Pulsed Light.
The E>Clean is designed for health and beauty professionals only and is not for home use.
- 1 session per week for a minimum of 4 weeks (additional treatments can be made depending on the lesions)
- E>Clean technology can be used as an adjunct to another treatment for acne (excluding photosensitive medication)
- Moisturizing lotion can be applied after the session
Client must wear +30 SPF sunscreen to protect the skin from the sun during and 3 weeks after the treatment.
After the session, the lesions caused by the acne are significantly reduced. The spots will disappear leaving a tighter and brighter skin.
The use of IPL technology to treat acne is a real innovation. The results are visible after only a few sessions and the patient will feel better and more confident.
A quick and gentle technology that can be used all year long.
- Pregnant women.
- People with diabetes.
- Dark / black skin (Skin phototype V to VI).
- Damaged, infected, burnt skin.
- Skin with recent sunburn (Wait a month for recovery).
- Unusual skin lesion (Needs medical advice).
- Tattoo (Can’t treat over a tattoo).
- Skin disease different from acne (psoriasis, eczema...).
- Photosensitive medications.
- Cutaneous pathology history.
- Not suitable on animals.