Delivery Conditions (equipment only)
DELIVERY CONDITIONS (for equipment only)
- The associated delivery information form must be duly filled with precise information.
- The deadlines and time periods indicated by the Seller are not binding. FM Distribution is not responsible for delays of delivery due to force majeure or due to events which make the delivery considerably more difficult or impossible for FM Distribution.
- In such cases where FM Distribution is responsible for delivery, the responsibility of FM Distribution ends when the goods are handed to the transporter.
- In such cases where there are obstacles (stairs, doorways, elevators, etc…) that may interfere with delivery, FM Distribution is to be notified 10 days prior to delivery. The arrangements made by FM Distribution to overcome these obstacles will be decided on a case by cases basis and may incur extra costs.
- FM Distribution strongly advises that the Buyer ensures there is sufficient man-power available at delivery to overcome any last-minute delivery setbacks. Deliveries are made by an independent transport company that may not be able to complete delivery if there are unforeseen issues.
- FM Distribution will monitor delivery until the goods are unloaded at the given address by the transporter. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to ensure the goods are carried / installed in correct location.
Note: this does not apply for delivery of consumables / accessories.